Paypal

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thomas P. Robinson to J. W. Martin, 1858

Lawrence County M.O. March the 30th 1858.
Dear cosin J. W. Martin

I for the first time attempt to give you a short sketch of my health which I can assure is at this time very promesing which is to say very good, & may this awkard lines find you enjoying the sam like condit. Mr. G. health is good. Mr. & Mrsts Snead are in good health so far as I am able to say at present.

 as I hav lerned. Your School Master R. R. Anderson is enjoying the blessings of this world as smooth as if nothing pestered at all. He is full of life and fun. You requested W. G. to tell me when I came back from kansas to wright to you I hav nothing to wright that of any intrest only to let you know whear I am and to let you now that I am still in the land of the living. J. W. I was highly lifted up to hear from you and my old county & especialy to hear that my fathers famly was wel was all well. But sory to hear Aunt Hannah Fuleon had all most lost her eyesight & to Uncle James wa not well yet tell Harvey I would like to her from him and his courtships. Tell him to wright to as your courtships. I supose you dropt W. G a close hint of them. In speaking of beautiful which shaded shear rosy colers under that chickereal bount them cheek's are beautiful I hav no doubt for I hav seen.

And live in hope that I will see them again befor tim ends with me or her. I will stop before I further go far in mind will you J. W. that there is some flowers with in the west hav tried the realitys of the bleching rains and the glittering frost which hav not changed their coller but time can change taht fros cant tutch.

Pleas answer this letter as soon as it comes to hand and give me a small of all that going on Russell. Tell Farther I am well and am looking for a few lines evry male and it is in vane but I think they will come after while. Tell him if he hant wroat to wright for would like to read another letter from under his hand. The best kind.

Excuse bad riting and spelling & also blotch an Nonsencle letter

Give my respects to enqureng frieds and relation and cept the same

to your self

Remains your friend and relation

Thos P Robinson

Mr. Wm G Price says that he will wright to you shortly

J W Martin