Paypal

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

New Obituaries Added to Index

New Obituaries Added to Index


Over on my Russell County History site, I've added over 800 new obituary and death notices to the Master Obituary Index. These additions to the index come from several Bristol papers that have recently been made available online. I've also identified 70 new obituaries for my Civil War website. I will resume updating both sites in the near future to get these additional resources available.

The new obituaries and death notices can be located by searching the Master index for the following papers: Bristol Herald, Bristol Herald Courier, Bristol Evening News, and the Bristol News Bulletin.

If you are interested in a particular obituary, let me know, I can usually get a copy of the full obituary or death notice.